'ARTS COLLECTIVE TECH PAGE
Volunteer & Paid Opportunities are available for committed folks
w/ or w/out experience. We're always looking for folks who enjoy
working in the theatre... folks who are interested in exploring the
WORLD OF TECHNICAL THEATRE @HCC
CURRENT JOBS AVAILABLE:
Howard Community College's ARTS COLLECTIVE seeks the following designers:
- Video/ Technology
EXPERIENCE: At least 2 years' relevant prior production experience preferred.
Applicants must possess the following:
- Collaboration: Work respectfully within a production team to effectively execute concept.
- Communication: Effective oral and written skills, with punctual follow-though.
- Deadlines: Create and deliver items based on production calendar deadlines on time, on budget.
IMPORTANT POSITION INFO:
- We are looking for designers to fulfill several positions throughout AC's 19th season.
- Compensation is based on experience and type of project (i.e. workshop production vs. full-scale production).
Please email your area/s of interest and resume to
ABOUT HCC's Arts Collective:
AC (located in Columbia, Maryland) is a force to be reckoned with... entirely committed to offering diverse, awe-inspiring works across all genres (plays, musicals, improvisation, dance and more)! Established in 1994, AC is a professionally run organization all about supporting, nurturing and fusing collaborative relationships between all artists, from students to professionals - on and off the stage - to Howard County and beyond. Celebrate
AC's artistic bravery and unique learning environment with us!